Having just come in the mail today from our friends down at Diadora, we are very excited to test and review the Diadora Kobra K Pro BX 14! You should expect the review up in the next few weeks.
UPPER: Ultra-soft, water resistant kangaroo leather with a Touch Control finish. Scale design for a bold look.
Nylon mesh inserts reduce the boot’s weight, while an extended fold-over tongue increases the strike zone.
Extended external heel counter enhances boot stability.
INSOLE: Shock-absorbing anatomic EVA insole with anti-bacterial treatment.
OUTSOLE: Carbon fiber outsole base that is extremely flexible, stable and durable. Axeler TI technology with Nanoflex provides exceptional spring-back elasticity. Flex Rotax stud arrangement facilitates forefoot rotation and change of direction.
- Family: Kobra
- Ball Control Elements: yes
- Ball Control Type: Touch Control
- External Heel Counter: yes
- How Attached To Upper: Cemented and Riveted
- Insole Material: EVA foam
- Insole Removable: yes
- Lacing: Covered
- Outsole Performance features: Axeler TI technology with Nanoflex
- Primary Upper Material: Kangaroo leather
- Secondary Upper Material: Nylon
- Stud Material: PU
- Stud Shape: Bladed
- Studs Removable: no
- Suitable For: Firm Natural Surfaces
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
You can purchase the Diadora Kobra K Pro BX 14 at Soccer.com-