Designed for the fastest of the fastest, the Adidas F50.9′s latest colorway is part of the Adidas Rome collection, which was designed for the best of the best in Europe, has been released; the F50.9 Rome.
One of three soccer cleats in Adidas’ UEFA Champions League collection, the Adidas F50.9 Rome is a dazzling new cleat that has been seen on the feet of players like Samir Nasri and Lukas Podolski. The newest F50 cleat has the signature Rome colorway, the Cardinal Red, splashed all over it, making it the brightest of the three cleats in the collection by far. Adidasis hoping that Champions League players in the last 8 remaining clubs will follow the F50′s signature, ‘Tune Your Game’, and tune their game to be the best players in Europe and the world, showcasing their skills, kicking around in F50′s, in the biggest club tournament in the world.
* The cooling comfort of CLIMACOOL meets the high-performance adaptability of TUNIT. Tune your boot to match the pitch, the heat, your skills and style.
* Upper: Additional synthetic upper supplied. Additional CLIMACOOL upper supplied.
* Lining: AgION antimicrobial. Stops odors, bacterial and fungal growth.
* Inlay: New exchangeable pre-molded TUNIT Standard Insock for premium support and cushioning. New exchangeable TUNIT CC Competition Insole for maximum weight reduction and breathability. New exchangeable TUNIT Standard Chassis for premium support and cushioning.
* Outsole: Additional set of SG cleats and HG studs supplied. TRAXION FG for grip and comfort on firm natural surfaces.
*Upper- As a final touch, Adidas etched mosaics of Rome once again onto their cleats and the F50.9 Rome
- Family: F50 Tunit
- Ball Control Elements: Covered lacing system
- External Heel Counter: no
- How Attached To Upper: Stitched and Cemented
- Insole Material: adiPrene
- Insole Removable: yes
- Lacing: Covered
- Outsole Material: Traxion PU
- Outsole Performance features: Exchangeable stud system
- Primary Upper Material: Microfiber
- Stud Material: PU
- Stud Shape: Conical
- Studs Removable: yes
- Suitable For: Firm Natural Surfaces
- Weight: 11.2 oz.