While the recent release of the Trinity may have overshadowed the brand’s other three heritage boots, Pele Sports have just released a bright new colourway for their top heritage boot, the Pele Sports 1970.
Pele Sports have gone all tropical on us with this latest Amazon green colourway. The main selling point of the 1970 is its one piece kangaroo leather upper. The leather undergoes 150 separate processing steps. Hi-tech polymer treatments provide permanent water resistance, but preserve breathability.
- Made In: Imported
- Ball Control Elements: yes
- Ball Control Type: Dual Friction
- External Heel Counter: no
- How Attached To Upper: Cemented and Riveted
- Insole Material: EVA foam
- Insole Removable: yes
- Lacing: Asymmetrical
- Outsole Material: TPU
- Primary Upper Material: Kangaroo leather
- Stud Material: PU
- Stud Shape: Bladed
- Studs Removable: no
- Suitable For: Firm Natural Surfaces
- Weight: 11.7 oz.